Band Cycle Strategy
Tradingview 5 minute strategy for Exnova, IQ Option, Pocket Option, Close Option
This strategy opens trades based on the trend change signal indicated by the “Ultimate” band indicator.
During our tests it proved to be particularly valid and reliable
The change in color of the indicator was found to correspond to a change in market direction.
Further confirmation comes from a second indicator based on a moving average.
It is a strategy tested for short deadlines, but can also be used at different times.
The strategy applies to any market and any broker.
- Indicatore Ultimate Buy and Sale Parametri Default
- 7 Period Simple Moving Average Indicator
- New candle opening entrance
- EUR/USD, USD/JPY or other pairs with good trading
- 1 minute candles on both brokers and 5 minute expiry
Trading platform preparation
To get started, let’s open Tradingview and install the indicators.
If you don’t remember exactly how to do it, here’s a quick tutorial on how to get started: https://www.freebinaryoptions.one/how-tradingview-works/
Let’s install the two indicators foreseen by the strategy with the recommended parameters and customized colors and windows of your choice. Here are the adjustments.
The first indicator is called “The Ultimate Buy and Sell Indicator”
The parameters remain the default ones.
In the style, deactivate all windows except BUY/SELL
The moving average is a 7-period SMA.
The Buy/Sell arrows do not indicate the opening of a position, but warn of a possible change in trend.
Observe the color of the bands. When they change color this is an entry warning.
The bands must have the same color and the candles must be in the area indicated by the moving average corresponding to the trend, i.e. below the moving average if bearish, above the moving average if bullish.
CALL input. The bands have the same green color and the candle is above the moving average.
In case of both red bands, PUT input
To get a new signal in the opposite direction, wait until both bands change color.
You can place the Tradingview chart alongside any broker by placing the two windows side by side.
Another example with Pocket Option
Also Close Option it is particularly suitable, with its 80% stable payout
Finally remember not to open positions when bands are tight.
Observations and advice
- The strategy is valid for any time frame. It works well respecting the proportions, for example also with 5 minute candles and 35/30 minute expiry, but it is necessary more patience to wait for signs.
- Avoid low volatility markets (small candles that barely move).Trade when the market is lively.
- We do not operate during lateral market phases.
- If you miss a couple of consecutive trades, stop and analyze, something is wrong with your operations.
- Start with the demo, then with a minimum amount, just to test the market and see if everything is calm. Raise the stakes gradually.
- Do not invest more than 5% of your capital in a single trade. 1% or 2% is a reasonable choice.
We hope you have found the simple yet effective system to earn profits.
Watch and review i video examples with tutorials on YouTube to assimilate the rules well.
If you watch the video examples click like on video YouTube, and subscribe for any updates.
Furthermore, your comment in the description of the video is useful.
Thank you and Happy Trading!