How to Install
1. Start Metatrader 4
2. Select File in the menu
3. Open Data Folder
A new window will open:
4. Open MQL4 folder. Here you will find Indicators folder.
5. Copy the indicator file inside Indicators folder.
6. Close Metatrader and start it again
Now you may find your indicator under Indicators in Navigator.
- Open any chart and timeframe.
- Double-click on the indicator’s name in Navigator.
- Wait for few seconds for information to be displayed at your chart.
Any additional information:
Below you can see the brokers most used by our traders. It does not mean that they are absolutely the best, but they have been selected based on the number of registrations and trading operations. In addition to these, you can view the complete list of brokers with relative comparison.
By registering through these links you get preferential assistance, various free resources and the possibility of free access to the VIP signal room. Clear cookies before visiting a broker. Send your ID, teh identification number that the broker assigns you, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Risk warning: "Binary options are not promoted or sold to retail EEA traders" If the broker is not authorized in your area, e.g. IQ Option, OlympTrade (Eurozone / Usa), you can choose from our Broker Comparison (reliable brokers who accept traders from all over the world, following image):
Don't miss out on the Precious Free Resources!