TRIBTC New Broker “Peer To Peer” Binary Options Bitcoin Trading. Tutorial and Review.
- TRIBTC New Broker “Peer To Peer” Binary Options Bitcoin Trading. Tutorial and Review.
- Who is TRIBTC
- Opening the Demo
- NEW! Practical trading examples (made by us)
- Synthetic tutorial for the two types of trading
- TRIBTC Tutorial (made by TRIBTC)
- Interpretation of data relates to an ongoing trade.
- Detailed Tutorial: How to use the TRIBTC platform
- What does Peer-To-Peer mean
- Why a 90% fixed and real
- How to open the demo
- Weekend Trading
- Referral program
- Don't miss out on the Precious Free Resources!
Who is TRIBTC
TRIBTC is the world’s first platform offering peer-to-peer crypto options trading for cryptocurrency pairs.
The idea of creating this platform appeared because classic binary options platforms, where traders bet against the broker, are prone to fraud and hence banned by regulators in many jurisdictions. Many binary option outlets have been exposed as fraudulent. This type of platforms use their own index price while also manipulating it to their own advantage and also drastically reduce payouts with predatory fees and practices.
TRIBTC’s innovative approach allows users to trade against each other, or join trades other users place, this way joining for the first time the peer-to-peer concept with binary options trading for cryptocurrency pairs, thus eliminating the possibility of foul play that happens on traditional binary options sites where trading is done against the broker.
Trading can be executed on timeframes of 1, 5, 15, 30 minutes, 1 or 4 hours, 1, 2, 7 or 15 days, a month or in custom intervals, with the possibility of earning 90% (all assets) of the traded amount in the case of winning trades.
Deposits, withdrawals and trading are done using Bitcoin only. There are no deposit fees. Flat withdrawal fee is 0.0005 Bitcoin and the minimum deposit amount is 0.0005 Bitcoin. http://bit.ly/TRIBTCbitcoin.
The platform provides the following trading pairs: BTC/USD, ETH/USD, LTC/USD, EOS/USD, BNB/USDT, XMR/USD, ZEC/USD, ETH/BTC, LTC/BTC, XRP/BTC, BNB/BTC, XMR/BTC, ZEC/BTC, and EOS/BTC.
- TRIBTC link: http://bit.ly/TRIBTCbitcoin
- Reference MT4 with crypto pairs (SimpleFX): https://simplefx.com/meta-trader (we are not affiliates).
Opening the Demo
In a real account or a demo they will be located in two different sites, so two registrations will be needed. If you want to try the demo with virtual money, register first in a real account, and then towards the demo account, using THE SAME EMAIL for both registrations.
NEW! Practical trading examples (made by us)
Synthetic tutorial for the two types of trading
TRIBTC Tutorial (made by TRIBTC)
Interpretation of data relates to an ongoing trade.
1. The trader “rgriscenko” has opened the first trade on BTC / USD, investing 0.005 BTC in Call, expiring one day.
2. The “uniteque” trader accepted the challenge by investing 10% of the total in Put.
3. By clicking on the “i” window will appear with the trade data.
4. Locked: the time to participate has expired. The trade is blocked. In the event of a win, “rgriscenko” only receives 10% of what he has invested and the uncovered difference is refunded to him. The countdown indicates how long it is until the trade expires.
Detailed Tutorial: How to use the TRIBTC platform
TRIBTC is a new broker which had been launched on January 20, 2020 with unique characteristics:
- Transactions between traders, not against the broker (P2P)
- Currency used in BitCoin.
- No Documents (KYC).
- 90% payout (fixed)
- Minimum trade 0.0005 BTC.
- Minimum deposit 0.0005 BTC (equal to just over 3 euros).
- Graph: TradingView
- Demo with 1 virtual BTC (Tesnet BTC)
- Affiliate program with 2.5% on trades carried out
- Deposits and withdrawals only with Bitcoin
- Full choice of deadlines
Given the novelty of this peer to peer broker we have opened this dedicated chat channel on Telegram: https://t.me/TRIBTCItalia
This is our link, containing useful assistance and promotions: TRIBTC (http://bit.ly/TRIBTCbitcoin)
How TRIBTC’s trading page will look like:
What does Peer-To-Peer mean
“Computer network in which the computers of connected users act as clients and servers at the same time. In this way, users are able to directly access each other PCs, viewing and retrieving the files present in the memory of mass and in turn make available the files they wish to share.
Peer-to-peer networks are used in particular to exchange audio or video files (as in the case of Napster)”
Why a 90% fixed and real
Of 100% invested, 90% payout goes to the trader in the event of a win. 5% to the affiliates of the two brokers (2.5% + 2.5%). The remaining 5% to the broker himself, as profit and basis necessary for management and advertising costs.
The trader “bets” against another trader and the broker has no interest in winning one or the other, since his return is still constant.
No more fraud, always possible with traditional brokers.
Complete choice of deadlines, starting from the minute and also customized by the trader
How to open the demo
As mentioned previously, Demo and Real have two different sites, with different links. A double registration is therefore necessary, even with the same data.
Register FIRST to the real account (no documents required) and then to the demo account, using THE SAME EMAIL for both registrations.
Normal membership takes you to the TRIBTC trading page as a real account. In fact the balance is zero and if you click it it invites you to deposit
To get the demo you have to make a new registration, even with the exact same personal data, but the URL address is different: http://bit.ly/TRIBTCdemo.
You will see a balance of 1 virtual BTC to try out the platform.
Platform always open 24/7 even on weekends. A more serious alternative to the usual OTC trading. In the image a work page with SimpleFX as a reference metatrader and for your indicators. Similar candles (TRIBTC uses TradingView).
In addition to the usual Call / Put, Touch / No Touch trading is available.
Touch / No Touch. How it works?
Touch / No Touch trading allows predictions on whether or not an asset’s price will be reached before the trade expires. This order type is particularly useful during times of market volatility, or for certain styles of technical analysis.
The trader chooses an asset and selects the price that the asset is supposed to reach (Target Price), as well as a specific time frame (Trade Time). If the asset’s price touches the predicted price before the time expires, the trader will collect the profit.
- No Touch
No Touch does the exact opposite of Touch Method. Basically, when you use this instrument, you’re betting your money on the assumption that the asset’s price will not reach a certain level before the time expires. If the asset’s price doesn’t touch the predicted price before the time expires, the trader will collect the profit.
In other words:
- A Touch trade is won if the Target price is reached any time before the trade expires. A Touch trade is lost if the Target price is not reached before the trade expires.
- A No Touch trade is won if the Target price is not reached before the trade expires. A No Touch trade is lost if the Target price is reached any time before the trade expires.
Risk warning: "Binary options are not promoted or sold to retail EEA traders" If the broker is not authorized in your area, e.g. IQ Option, OlympTrade (Eurozone / Usa), you can choose from our Broker Comparison (reliable brokers who accept traders from all over the world, following image):
If you sign up with one of our brokers above you will have access to a number of free trading systems, as well as access to the VIP Signals Room.
(Signing up as our affiliate, you will receive exclusive free strategies+indicators and access to the Signal Room. Delete the cookies before visiting the broker)
Don't miss out on the Precious Free Resources!